4th September 2011, 10:36 PM
Grvkr11

How can I join MSc Physics in DU after doing B.E Production Engineering?

I m doing B.E production engg in JU, kolkata.I Want to join m.sc. Physics in DU. Plz. Suggest

16th February 2017, 12:45 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How can I join MSc Physics in DU after doing B.E Production Engineering?

M.Sc Physics is one of the best subjects to study as part of your Post Graduation. It is completely about the best and advanced levels of physics subject and bears a lot of interest among many enthusiasts.

Here is the basic eligibility criteria on who all can actually take this course up:

1. You should be a minimum graduate (preferably in B.Sc Physics) from a recognised university with over 50% marks in that.

2. Any branch of science or engineering from a recognised university with over 60% marks or equivalent GPA.

Please refer the attached document to get insight about the detailed eligibility criteria to take up M.Sc in Physics in Delhi University.

The fees for the course would be around 10000 for the entire 2 years. This is a 2 years full time post graduation program and therefore must be taken seriously. There are a lot of potential career options after doing M.Sc Physics.

Thus, even if you are a B.E in Production Engineering you can join DU for M.Sc Physics. There is an entrance test for the same which DU organises. To know more, Please Click Here

The course would start from June - July every year and thus, be proactive in filling out the forms, paying the fees of that, prepare for the test which would based on basic to medium physics knowledge and you should be able to crack it.
Attached Files
File Type: docx M.Sc Physics Eligibility.docx(69.2 KB, 7 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?