25th April 2016, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Guidance for doing PhD in Fashion Designing

I have done m.sc fashion technology from ptu jalandhar, and now doing job since 2010. I want to do phd in fashion designing. So plz guide me for this..

Related Questions:
  1. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  2. What's the minimum qualification required for pursuing Ph.D degree in fashion designing? What's the last date of form submission in Hyderabad for the same? How may I get this forms?
  3. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  4. Details of Fashion designing course after B.Tech? Best University for the same?
  5. Whether MBA course in Fashion Designing is beneficial or not?
  6. What can I do if I want to do Fashion Designing? Subjects required to study for Fashion Designing?
  7. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed B.Tech Graduation?
  9. Is there any professional college to pursue Fashion Designing?
  10. Can I do my post graduation directly in fashion designing right after completion of B.Tech course?
  11. Presently doing BSc 2nd year : How to do fashion designing? Any entrance exam for Fashion Designing course? Fashion Designing a summer or yearly course?
  12. How to get a Government sector job after completing graduation in Fashion designing?
  13. Minimum 2 months of internship in Top 10 Technical Textile companies?
  14. What stream should I choose after 10th to get into Fashion Designing field?
  15. Complete information about Fashion Designing after 12th?
  16. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  17. How to do fashion designing after passing 10th?
  18. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
14th January 2018, 10:09 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: Guidance for doing PhD in Fashion Designing

You are eligible to apply admission for Ph.D (Fashion Design) after completion of your M.Sc (Fashion Technology). Admission will be based on performance of candidates in entrance exam and interview.

Top Institutes Offering Ph.D (Fashion Design)
- Indian Institute of Fashion and Design, Chandigarh
- National Institute of Fashion Design, New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai
- Amity University
- Pacific University
- Mody University
- Banasthali University
- P.S.G. College of Technology, Coimbatore

Employment Sectors
- Fashion Media
- Export Houses
- Boutiques
- Jewellery Houses
- Textile Mills
- Leather Companies
- Garment Manufacturing Units
- Fashion Marketing
- Educational Institutions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?