26th February 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Architecture course after completing B.Tech course in ECE?

sir can u please tell me that how can i apply for architecture course after completing my b.tech course from electronics and communication engineering
i will be thank full to u if u will solve my problem

26th February 2011, 06:58 PM
mishra245

Default Re: How to apply for Architecture course after completing B.Tech course in ECE?

Architecture course is some the graduation course so you have the base knowledge of intermediate.
so you can get admission in the architecture course as engineering.
there is no need of B.tech degree in architecture.
26th February 2011, 07:52 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for Architecture course after completing B.Tech course in ECE?

i do not understand why do u want to do the Architecture courses after doing the B.tech course .....
but then to apply for the Architecture courses you have to have a minimum of the 55% of the marks in the 12th board exam and you have to give the entrance exam like that of the AIEEE, and other colleges and private universities entrance test for the Architecture courses........
for the other details please see the site::
http://www.indiaedu.com/career-courses/architecture-courses/
24th March 2011, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

after doing B-tech is there no direct abmission to architecture course?
after doing B-tech do we have to do the full five year course of architecture?
10th June 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

how to apply to naval architecture after completing b.tech in mechanical
12th January 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

after doing B-tech is there no direct abmission to architecture course?
after doing B-tech do we have to do the full five year course of architecture?
12th January 2012, 03:26 PM
samvictor

after doing B-tech is there no direct abmission to architecture course? after doing B-tech do we have to do the full five year course of architecture?
12th February 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

can i do pg in arch after my b-tech in ECE. i am well intrested in doing arch.
18th April 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

well u can take CEED exam which conducted by IIT bombay.
18th April 2012, 10:19 PM
abcxyzlenovo2
Member+

you do not need to do B. TECH. to do artitecture. you could have done it after passing 12 class . you have that option in AIEEE....
24th June 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

is there any source to do masters in architecture in us after completing btech ece
3rd November 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

i do have the same question.
can we do post graduuation in architecture after doing btech/be from electronics???please answer this???
3rd December 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

i'm doing my b.arch now. can i have masters in naval architecture after b.arch
4th January 2016, 01:16 PM

It's good see these kinda discussion/question. Even i am in same situation now. Although it's old post i just want some ideas or inputs from you guys.
I had interest in Architecture but i couldn't do for some reason for my class 12. Then I did Engineering in Electronics and Communication, i am 2010 passed out. Now i feel like doing Architecture and i want my future career to be in Architecture field.
So is it possible to do Architecture now in india or abroad with UG in BE(ECE) ?
Is it possible to do PG in Architecture directly, or do i need any pre-requisite course. If this is not possible, any other alternative like diploma course ?

Any leads ? Kindly help me out with your valuable inputs.
Thanks in advance
5th September 2020, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

2020 now I have the same question.. Is that any possible way to do B arch or M arch after BE ECE????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?