17th August 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for B.Ed after finishing BSc Computers and working in private school with 3 years experience?

i am finished BSc.(comp), now working in private school,3 year experiance

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs other than private school teacher after B.Sc, M.A in Maths and B.Ed with 4 years of experience?
  2. What should I do to get PRT job having four years of teaching experience? -- [New]
  3. How to apply for B.Ed after finishing BSc Physics?
  4. Can I get a good job in government school after finishing BSc Biotechnology?
  5. Notification of various paramedical vacancies in Kollam Esic Hospital? Details about the notification?
  6. Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam being a B.Com Graduate having more than 20 years of experience in Teaching and with an age of 49 years?
  7. B.Ed from IGNOU after completing M.Com with 2 years of teaching experience in Cambridge and working in Vag Devi School?
  8. Can I apply for B.Ed after passing B.Com with less percentage? I am working in ICSE school with 2 years experience
  9. Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for MECL Accounts Officer recruitment being a 33 years old Accountant with 7 years of working experience?
  11. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Kurukshetra university with 48% in B.A?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D course in private while working in school?
  13. Will B.Ed be suitable after completing BSc Computers?
  14. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  15. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  16. Can I join B.Ed DDE course while working as Officer Assistant in a government school?
  17. Can I apply for job at the age of 30 years having 8 years experience in BPO?
  18. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd December 2011, 06:31 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for B.Ed after finishing BSc Computers and working in private school with 3 years experience?

Hi,if you have passed your BSc with 55% marks then you can do B.ed course.And if you score good percentage then you can search out for employments in leading international schools or other educational institute.For your help we have list of some colleges of B.ed:-
b.ed colleges in agra
b.ed colleges in andhra pradesh
b.ed colleges in ahmedabad
b.ed colleges in bhopal
b.ed colleges in bangalore
b.ed colleges in bihar

b.ed colleges in chennai
b.ed colleges in chandigarh
b.ed colleges in coimbatore
b.ed colleges in delhi
b.ed colleges in faridabad

Wish you luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?