25th February 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for CS after completing 12th?

sir, from where i'll get my registration form ;and when the enterance is going to held in this year?

27th February 2012, 02:50 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for CS after completing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, from where i'll get my registration form ;and when the enterance is going to held in this year?
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India has set up regional council for all the four region and each of these regional councils comprise of chapters located in specific cities which comes under the particular region.

In order to register for the course, you may either approach your regional council or any of its chapters located within your state.

As far as the Entrance Examination is concerned, the Institute do not conducts any exam for admission and hence, candidates who have qualified Higher Secondary level of exam may enroll for the Foundation Program and Candidates who have completed their graduation may enroll for the Executive Program, irrespective of the stream of education and marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying exam.

For contact detail of the Regional Councils and other information regarding the Company Secretary course, refer to the official website of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
9th March 2014, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for CS after completing 12th?

In what persent to get admisson rie college how many persent on need12 th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?