1st January 2010, 01:57 PM
sunitha Takalkar

Location: h:no-2-58,lane-12,chaitanyapuri,disukhnagar,hyderabad.

How to apply for phd in biotechnology abroad? Subjective GRE or normal?

how to apply for phd in biotechnology abroad?we have to write subjective GRE or normal is enough?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have to give subjective GRE in order to pursue Ph.D Biotechnology abroad? How to apply?
  2. Should I have to appear in GRE to do PhD in Abroad being a M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  3. How can I get admission to study PhD in Abroad through GRE being a M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  4. How to do Ph.D in abroad after doing MSc in Biotechnology? How can I apply?
  5. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad through GRE for M.Sc student?
  6. Why it is necessary to appear in Subject GRE? Is it preferable for PhD in Biotechnology?
  7. From where I can do PhD without GRE in Abroad being a Physics postgraduate?
  8. How can I prepare to crack GRE to study PhD Abroad? Syllabus of GRE for PhD? Can I appear in GRE without having passport? -- [New]
  9. Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS for study PhD with Fellowship in Abroad?
  10. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  11. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  12. Is GRE necessary to do PhD from Abroad or IELTS is enough?
  13. Should I have to appear in GRE to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad?
  14. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  15. Scholarship available to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate? Procedure to apply?
  16. Details about scholarship available to study PhD in abroad for M.Sc in Biotechnology candidate?
  17. Can I get admission to study PhD(Biotechnology) with full scholarship in US without appearing in GRE?
  18. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE -- [Most Discussed]
30th January 2010, 12:08 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply for phd in biotechnology abroad? Subjective GRE or normal?

I think you have to write subjective GRE,ya quite sure.

If you want to speciallise in the same field then you have to appear for subjective GRE.

Best of luck.
30th January 2010, 02:49 PM
mukilan

Default Re: How to apply for phd in biotechnology abroad? Subjective GRE or normal?

u have to take GRE
but u have to refer the colleges seperately
entrance will be conducted by the colleges seperately.........
13th February 2010, 04:47 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

For Phd in biotechnology in abroad visit the below sites:
www.uniguru.com/studyabroad/...biotechnology.../phd.../programs.html
scholarship.bursa-lowongan.com/italy-open-phd-positions-at-university-of-camerino/ - Indonesia
These above sites help you to search information related to study in abroad.....
14th February 2010, 01:40 AM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

after completing your post graduation in biotechnology ... apply for the universities in which you are interested to do phd ..
14th February 2010, 09:22 PM
thakurbaba307

it would be preferable for you to appear in subjective Phd but you may also directly make queries from various course coordinators of different universities...unlike india, the universities abroad are quite autonomous and entry requirement varies from university to university.
30th April 2010, 09:02 PM
adnann

hi.. i m about to finish my msc biotechnology in june2010..and i want to go abroad for phd in my vary field..cn u tell me how cn i go along with scholarship programm.as i cant simply afford there in my own expenses..but i desperately want to go and m ready to prove my self in my field..i have good percentage as well as good practicle from various indian labs also..plz help me out
6th July 2010, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for phd in nanotechnology abraod?
19th July 2010, 12:45 PM
NISAMTI

i think GRE is necessary..after there will be training by your standards..if you normal degree holder.as you pursued your bachelor's degree in biotechnology.write TOEFL...after that..there is a procedure to study in abroad.i think you are aware of that procedure friend.
23rd January 2011, 12:21 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
I think you have to write subjective GRE.
thanks.
26th February 2011, 03:42 PM
kunsanju

hulloh! i dont know much about how to go about,but can surely tell you that ONLY the top end univs require sunjective GRE.the rest ,usually DONT.And just BTW,try visiting the KAPLAN center for help with the same and applications.Guess,The Chopras are providers for KAPLAN material.
20th May 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to giv general gre first then the subjective gre or we can give whichevr exam whenever we want ....?
24th August 2011, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

do we have to give general as well as subjective gre ????? please help
24th August 2011, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

do we have to give general as well as subjective gre for phd ???? plzz help im totallly confused
24th August 2011, 01:52 AM
manalkarjikar

do we have to give general as well as subjective gre for phd???? plzz help im totally confused
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?