10th November 2011, 06:33 PM
veni veera

How to become an officer in RR? Qualifications required and the age limit?

i am veera veni from kakinada. i completed degree with 62% . i want to become a officer in RRB.but i dont know about that type of jobs.pls inform me about qualifications,age and type of exam etc.THANQ.

20th August 2012, 11:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an officer in RR? Qualifications required and the age limit?

A graduation degree is essential to apply for officer positions in railways. Minimum age limit is 21 years. On the other hand, 30 years is the higher age limit for this post. Some of the common posts where in one can apply are section officer, divisional officer etc in railways. RRB conducts written exams so as to choose able candidates for these posts. This exam is aimed to test aptitude of candidates in different subject areas. If you get through this exam an interview is also conducted.
19th August 2022, 04:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an officer in RR? Qualifications required and the age limit?

68percentage score marks in 12th is valid for this examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?