24th October 2016, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

How can a Commerce student join IB and RAW? What are the qualification required for it?

Respected Sir, I am a Commerce student and I want to join IB or RAW. I want to know whether a Commerce student join IB and RAW? What are the qualification required for it? Please answer as soon as possible.

7th November 2016, 10:10 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: How can a Commerce student join IB and RAW? What are the qualification required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am a Commerce student and I want to join IB or RAW. I want to know whether a Commerce student join IB and RAW? What are the qualification required for it? Please answer as soon as possible.

RAW stands for the Research and Analysis wing. To join the RAw ( Research and Analysis wing), you should have to join the Indian Army first.

Indian Army recruit candidates every year for the RAW, according to their intelligence and knowledge.
You can not join RAW ( research and analysis wing) directly.
First of all you will have to join the any intelligence services.
After your experience in intelligence agencies, you can join the RAW.
You can join Indian army through CDS ( Combined defense service) exam, UES ( University Entry Scheme).
So, first join Indian Army, then you are eligible to join the RAW.
7th November 2016, 09:21 PM
rajneesh kumar18212

Default Re: How can a Commerce student join IB and RAW? What are the qualification required for it?

Intelligence beau row released notification every year.
Commerce students can also join the IB.
You are eligible for the following posts in the IB.
^ Computer operator.
^ Office Assistant
^ Data Entry Operator
^ Lower Division clerk
14th September 2019, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a Commerce student join IB and RAW? What are the qualification required for it?

Want to ask kya koi tareeka ha jisse directly raw join kr skte h because mujhe direct raw me jaana h without army me jaanne ke began because want to do secret task this is my dream
3rd January 2021, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

other than science stream students rest are also capable enough then why should only the sci people enjoy much more benefits?
4th January 2021, 01:27 AM
Edu_tech

IB
IB consists of two steps:
Written exam and
Interview
In this process, candidates have to appear for CGPE ( Combined Graduate Preliminary Exam) which is conducted by SSC (Staff Selection Commission) every year.

RAW
First of all its not an easy task to join RAW as this is a high secret service of india and they select people from top or chief officers or people from different agencies like army, air force, navy, IAS, CBI, IB, CISF, BSF, CRPF etc.
So, threre are two ways through which you can join RAW
First you can join through armed forces army, airforce, navy etc
Or
Second, candidate should qualify Group A Civil Services exam(all stages) under the Central Staffing Scheme. After that candidate get eligible to appear for RAW exam.

Educational qualification

For IB
Candidate must be graduated from any recognized university.

For RAW
Candidate must be UPSC qualified.
Candidate should have the knowledge of at least one foreign language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?