3rd January 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for government job after doing internship?

i m doing intership and that will be completed in june 2013....i am doing intership in amritsar..how i can apply for government job or is there any test for government job..

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  2. What are the job opportunities in government sector after completing internship?
  3. How to get a government job? I am doing internship
  4. How should I complete my internship in BHMS without leaving my job as a primary teacher in government school of West Bengal? Will I be termed as a graduate without completing internship?
  5. Job Opportunities in Government sector for MCA candidates? Companies that are providing Internship?
  6. Government job for Dentist in Delhi or NCR region?
  7. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS
  9. How may I get summer training from BHEL after second year of my engineering?
  10. What is a best option, internship or job? List of companies who offers internship?
  11. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  13. How can I apply for internship in government colleges during final year
  14. What should I do for getting good Job immediately after the completion of my Internship being a candidate doing Dentistry? Where should I apply for Jobs? How to get through the Interviews?
  15. How to apply for internship? Companies that provide such opportunities?
  16. Am I eligible for GPSC exam? Can I get government job in Gujarat? How to apply and what would be the starting salary?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  18. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
30th April 2015, 10:47 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for government job after doing internship?

There are plenty of government jobs available throughout the year which you can apply. Since you are doing internship then definitely you will have the better hand but during the interviews. For reaching the interviews, you first have to clear the written exam of whichever paper you are aiming at( since you have not mentioned your field).

Now let us tell you the different sources from where you can get information regarding the various government job alerts and accordingly you can do the preparation-
1. Many e-mail subscriptions sites like governmentjobs.com, freejobalerts.com also perform the same function. you can make use of them.

2. Websites like Naukari.com, Shine .com etc also will help you in your job search, provided you make a filter that only government jobs alerts are been sent to you.

3. Forums like these can also help to sort out your problems.

4. Employment exchange also is a good option. You can get yourself registered in that.

5. Newspapers are the best source of getting any sort of information. All the government exams have an article inviting the applications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?