9th February 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for internship in IISC? Can I do internship in May or June?

how can we apply for internship in iisc ...?
what is the proper way to talk to our concerned faculty member??
studying in msrit,bangalore..
can i do my internship in may or june??

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get internship during June and August? I am a 2nd year B.E student
  2. Am I eligible for an internship in IISC? Procedure to apply?
  3. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship in IISC if I am from Electrical and Electronics background?
  4. How can I get Internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  5. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in IISC, Bangalore? -- [New]
  6. How can I apply for Internship programme in NAL, DRDO or IISC being a M.Tech(Digital Communication Engineering) student?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for doing internship in IISC bangalore? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year
  8. How to apply for internship in IISC Bangalore?
  9. How do I apply for internship in IISC?
  10. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  11. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  12. Procedure to Apply for Internship in IISC?
  13. How to do Civil engineering internship at IISC?
  14. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  16. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
  17. Procedure to apply for a summer internship at IISC Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
30th December 2012, 08:54 PM
Aila Harikrishna

Default Re: How can I apply for internship in IISC? Can I do internship in May or June?

Internship in IISc can be applied through IAS(Indian Academy of Sciences)-Bangalore.You have to fill online applicationhttp://www.ias.ac.in form providing your details such as educational qualification,area of interest(over 250 words) and you should select six scientists in order of preference in your concerned area of research under whom you want to do internship and also institutes.You can select duration of internship.The notification is given in the month of October and the last date would be in the month of December.List of candidates selected in IAS will start appearing in the month of March.During the internship for two months you will be payed 6000/-Rs Per month.Students and teachers are eligible to apply for it.
29th April 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for internship in IISC? Can I do internship in May or June?

is there any companies offer internship for B.E(AERONAUTICAL) students?
29th July 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

can i get internship at iisc this month? what is the procedure?
15th October 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir, we are 8 members doing Final year aeronautical engg...we wanted to do internship in IISc in May and June months of 2014...so kindly guide me....this is my email id : [email protected]
18th November 2013, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

how can we apply for an internship in iisc bangalore what is the eligibility and criteria to be followed
11th December 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

i am studying 2nd yer mechanical engg how to do internship in iisc please help?it means a lot to me please
8th February 2014, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

sir ,we are 4 members doing3nd year aeronautical engg we want do internship hal in hyd so kindly guide me this is my email id [email protected]
8th February 2014, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

sir ,we are 4 members doing areonautical egg we want do internship in hal so kindly guide me. this my email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?