3rd April 2017, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for job after completing my Graduation in the field of Pharmacy?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation in the field of Pharmacy and after completing it I want to work in the same filed so I want to know how can I apply for job after completing my Graduation in the field of Pharmacy? Which jobs can I get after I complete my Graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course can I pursue in Pharmacy Field after completing B. Pharmacy?
  2. What should I do after B.E degree in Biomedical engineering?
  3. Are there any government job opportunities after completing B.Pharmacy? How to apply for those jobs? What is a better option after completing B.Pharmacy between MSc and M.Pharm
  4. Can I pursue Pharmacy course after completing graduation from commerce field?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for a job in Geography field after completing BA in Geography? How can I apply for the job?
  6. can I apply for marketing field job after completing graduation?
  7. Can I join MA or M.Com if done diploma rather +2?
  8. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Pharmacy? Can I get a good job after completing B.Pharmacy?
  9. Can i do job without completing my B.Com graduation?
  10. Which is the entrance exam for Pharm D after B.Pharm?
  11. How to get a job in USA after completing graduation in pharmacy
  12. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Pharma course?
  13. Which other courses can I do after MSc Geology?
  14. How can I apply for Railway Job after completing B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to get a job in USA after completing B.Pharmacy? What is the procedure to apply for jobs in USA?
  16. What should one do after completing B.Pharmacy to build a career in Pharmacy field?
  17. How to M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy in August from Dr, MGR University Chennai
  18. Can I apply for job or continue higher studies after completing Graduation in Geography subject?
29th September 2017, 05:58 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for job after completing my Graduation in the field of Pharmacy?

If you are not interested in higher studies and want to get the job after completion of B.pharma course then the available choices are :-

Marketing.

Pharmacist in Hospital.

Retail Pharmacist.

Teaching.

All these jobs have better salary. Other than core jobs you have many option to get recruitment in government and private jobs after qualifying in entrance examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?