19th April 2017, 12:29 PM
nilima tandel

How can I become a District Collector after 7 years of completing B.Com from Mumbai? Which exams do I need to write and how can I apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Com 7 years ago from Mumbai. Now I want to become a District Collector so I want to know how can I become a District Collector after 7 years of completing B.Com from Mumbai? Which exams do I need to write and how can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
19th April 2017, 06:43 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a District Collector after 7 years of completing B.Com from Mumbai? Which exams do I need to write and how can I apply for the exam?

Yes, you are eligible to become Collector after 7 years of bachelor degree. Candidates have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination for final recruitment.

Civil Service examination is conducted by UPSC. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-32 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, if you have above qualification, you can appear for examination. The three stage of examination are Preliminary, Mains and Interview. For more information about examination and syllabus visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?