6th December 2016, 12:55 PM
shashi dhope

How can I become a Merchant Navy after completing B.Com? What is the Physical criteria required?

Respected Sir, My name is Shashikant and I am interested in joining Merchant Navy but I have backlog subjects in B.Com. I want to know how can I become a Merchant Navy after completing B.Com? What is the Physical criteria required? Please send me the details to my email.id my email id is [email protected] I am waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  2. What is the qualification and physical criteria required to become a Merchant Navy Officer? When will be the application form out?
  3. What is the procedure to join the Merchant Navy? What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to join?
  4. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What should I do to join Merchant Navy after 12th? What is the physical and education criteria?
  6. How a B.Com graduate can join Merchant Navy?
  7. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  8. What is the procedure to apply for Merchant Navy after completing class 12th? What is the eligibility criteria required for the same?
  9. How to join Merchant Navy after completing B.Com?
  10. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  11. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy without appearing in NDA entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria required to join Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  12. Eligibilty criteria(physical and academic) for joining Merchant Navy?
  13. What's the Physical criteria for entering in Navy(Merchant)?
  14. Can I join Merchant Navy after Graduation if I secure less than 60% marks in 12th?
  15. Can I join the Indian Navy after completing class 10th? What is the qualification and physical criteria required to join Indian Navy?
  16. How much percentage is required to join Merchant Navy?
  17. What is the qualification criteria required to join Merchant Navy? How can I apply for the job?
  18. What is the physical as well as educational requirement to join Merchant Navy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?