12th September 2011, 09:12 PM
mon1

How can I change my college after scoring 8.76 in last semester? How much is the eligibility criteria?

i am studying Mechanical engg.in a govt engg college .but the infrastructure of my college is not good.so i want to change my college. i hv obtained 8.76 in last sem?tell me the eligibility criterias??????????/

Related Questions:
  1. What college can I get for M.E CSE after scoring 37.876 in TANCET? Can I get a government or affiliated college? In which college the part time B.E CSE is available?
  2. Is it possible to change from Kerala University to Calicut University? Can I change college from semester 5 onwards?
  3. How can I change my college from Kerala University to Calicut University? Is it possible to change?
  4. Change of college after 4th semester? What is the procedure to apply for a change? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I change my college from Private to government college? Procedure to apply for the change?
  6. Is it possible to change my present college(Indus College of Engineering) to another?
  7. How to change college within RGPV affiliated colleges after two years of studies? -- [New]
  8. Can I change my college to Tirunelveli College before my first semester in Trichy college?
  9. What is the criteria to change the college while studying in an Engineering College?
  10. Criteria to change stream from CSE to EE during 2nd year? Is it possible to change the college?
  11. Can I join a new college after second semester?
  12. Is it a good decision to change college during 2nd semester?
  13. Is it possible to change college after 4th semester?
  14. Am I eligible to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive with 66% in 10th, 84% in 12th and 60% with 3 backlogs in B.Tech?
  15. How to change my college within Mumbai University?
  16. Can I appear for the ISRO entrance exam after scoring less than 65% marks in 2nd semester?
  17. Can I change from Kerala university to calicut university?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria followed for campus placement?
2nd August 2017, 09:48 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I change my college after scoring 8.76 in last semester? How much is the eligibility criteria?

You can change your college only after successfully completion of first year. You have to apply for change of college under Migration scheme. You must not have any backlog to avail migration facility. The migration from one college to another college is possible only with mutual consent of your current college and the college in which you are aspiring for admission.
You have to download migration form from the official website of your university and submit in your administrative department after duly filling and signing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?