5th January 2014, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I clear my cost accountant intermediate group I exam?

HOW CAN i clear my cost accoutant intermediate group 1 EXAM?

24th September 2017, 01:13 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I clear my cost accountant intermediate group I exam?

Cost Accounting group I exam is not too easy. You can crack it following some strategy and tricks. After clearing the Group I of CMA Intermediate, You can appear and qualify for the Group II of CMA Intermediate.

Cost Accounting Intermediate Subjects

Group I
- Financial Accounting
- Law, Ethics and Governance
- Direct Taxation
- Cost Accounting and Financial Management

Group II
- Operation Management and Information Systems
- Cost and Management Accountancy
- Indirect Taxation
- Company Accounts and Audit

Preparation Tips
- Get the latest syllabus of exam and analyze it. Allocate the time to subjects on daily/weekly basis.
- Make a study plan such a way that preparation will be completed at least 1 month before the examination.
- Refer standard reference books to prepare. Take a help of friends, teachers when doubt arise in your mind. You can also solve by using Internet.
- Understand the basic main concept of each chapter, Read again with concentration and Attempt exercise at the end of each Chapter.
- Solve the previous asked questions from prepared chapter. Also ask questions yourself.
- Make a note of important key points, tricks and formula which will help at the time of revision.
- Solve the previous asked question papers. Also attempt mock tests more and more.

Best Reference Books For Cost Accounting Group I
- Financial Accounting by Singhania and Singhania
- Financial Accounting by Haneef and Mukharjee
- Law, Ethics and Governance by Munish Bhandari
- Law, Ethics and Governance by P.C.Tulsian
- Direct Taxation by Girish Ahuja
- Direct Taxation by Singhania and Singhania
- Cost Accounting and Financial Management by M.N.Arora
- Cost Accounting and Financial Management by P.C.Tulsian
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?