6th April 2012, 03:46 PM
nthakker5

How can I do B.Ed by correspondence course?

I stay at vasai,Mumbai.I want to do B.ed correspondence course.where can I get the admission form.
plzz send me details on my mail id

9th April 2012, 09:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do B.Ed by correspondence course?

There are many universities which offer correspondence courses in B.Ed. Some of the reputed correspondence universities which offer B.Ed courses are IGNOU, Sikkim Manipal University, and Annamalai University etc. You can log in to the official website and apply via online for B.Ed course. Graduation with an aggregate of 55% marks is the main required criterion for B.Ed course. You should also have a minimum 2 years of teaching experience to apply for correspondence B.Ed course. Selection process will include a written examination.
22nd April 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

I would lik to do my special school B.ED in Mysore University
30th April 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I do not have my twelfth mark and i have not done my t
under graduation but i have done MA . M phil through open university. Am i eligible for doing B ed through correspondence
30th April 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

I do not have my twelfth mark and i have not done my t
under graduation but i have done MA . M phil through open university. Am i eligible for doing B ed through correspondence
20th July 2012, 01:39 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

There are so many Universities in India offering correspondence courses. You can pursue your B.Ed. correspodence from IGNOU, Delhi. Here, IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi Open University. It's one of the best university provides Distance Education to the students. You can go with it.

All the best.
13th March 2015, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

I am Mrs Vijaya Prasad stay in Mysore. I want to do B.ed correspondence course.where can I get the admission form.
please send me details on my mail id ([email protected])
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?