25th August 2011, 12:41 AM
Neha Todi

How can I do MSc from some other reputed institute after doing Int. MSc Physics 3rd year?

I am a student of Int.M.Sc( physics) 3rd yr but i wanted to stop my course after taking the graduation degree and do my M.Sc from some other reputed institute.Please suggest me .

2nd January 2018, 12:32 PM
SandyRockstar
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I do MSc from some other reputed institute after doing Int. MSc Physics 3rd year?

Let me tell you one thing that the degree which you have earned matters, Institute/College doesn't. If the university from which you are appearing is recognised by UGC/AICTE then there will be no problem in degree. It is valid in all over India but if it is not recognised by any commission then it will become a big trouble for you.

Repeating a same course is not a good idea. It only waste you time as well as money. So here i suggest you not to go for this step.

Answer of your question is yes you can do so. You can get admission in same course from different college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?