25th March 2022, 05:09 PM
Buddu2004

How can I do my internship in DRDO while studying in 2nd year mechanical engineering?

I am studying mechanical engineer 2nd year at NIT Calicut i would like to do my internship in DRDO how can i get?

16th March 2023, 03:51 PM
4700BC

Default Re: How can I do my internship in DRDO while studying in 2nd year mechanical engineering?

To join a medical lab after completing MSc Zoology, you can follow these steps:

1. Research: Look for medical labs that are hiring and find out what qualifications they are looking for. Look for labs that match your interests and skills.

2. Networking: Reach out to professors, alumni, and professionals in the field to ask for advice and potential job openings. Attend conferences and workshops to meet people in the industry.

3. Prepare your resume and cover letter: Tailor your resume and cover letter to the specific lab you are applying for. Highlight your relevant experience and skills.

4. Apply for jobs: Apply for jobs that match your qualifications and interests. Make sure to follow the application instructions carefully.

5. Prepare for interviews: If you are invited for an interview, prepare by researching the lab and practicing your responses to common interview questions.

To do an internship in DRDO while studying 2nd year mechanical engineering at NIT Calicut, you can follow these steps:

1. Research: Look for internship opportunities at DRDO and find out what qualifications they are looking for. Look for opportunities that match your interests and skills.

2. Networking: Reach out to professors, alumni, and professionals in the field to ask for advice and potential internship openings. Attend conferences and workshops to meet people in the industry.

3. Prepare your resume and cover letter: Tailor your resume and cover letter to the specific internship you are applying for. Highlight your relevant experience and skills.

4. Apply for internships: Apply for internships that match your qualifications and interests. Make sure to follow the application instructions carefully.

5. Prepare for interviews: If you are invited for an interview, prepare by researching DRDO and practicing your responses to common interview questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?