4th December 2012, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

How can I fill the online application form for West Bengal Engineering Board

How can i fill online application form for west Bengal engineering board

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of application form in West Bengal?
  2. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  3. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  4. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  5. Date of sale of application forms for WB SSC exam?
  6. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  7. What is the zone code of JECA in Siliguri?
  8. What's the date of entrance exam for diploma in marine engineering at west bengal? How may I get application forms for the same?
  9. Norms for appearing in WBCHSE Joint? -- [New]
  10. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board?
  11. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  12. From where to get application form of JBT in West Bengal?
  13. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  14. Would the NEET exam be conducted in West Bengal? What's the date of issuing application forms for the same?
  15. Can I fill choices of private colleges of west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  16. Application form for admission in West Bengal Polytechnic Exam?
  17. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will NEET exam be held in West Bengal? Application issuing date for the same?
4th December 2012, 10:35 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I fill the online application form for West Bengal Engineering Board

The official website of west bengal engineering entrance exam is http://www.wbjeeb.in

In order to fill the form you will have to Make your user ID by entering your valid Email ID.
They will generate the Password for your account.
Then you can select the Exam which you can fill.

After filling the form its hard copy should be sent to the respective address.
If you are going to appear for WBJEE exam then the eligibility required for appearing in this exam is as follows:-

>>You must be pass out/appearing final year student of 10+2.
>>Your minimum percentage in 10+2 should be 60%.
>>Your subject combinations should be Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?