29th July 2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in 11th standard in NIOS board for 2016 session?

I passed 10 in 2013-2014 with CBSE board immediately some problem comes in my family that's why I leave education so I want rejoin the education by nios .please help me for creat bright future .help with full details .

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  2. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in 11th CBSE if appear 10th NIOS?
  3. Can I get admission to study 12th Science in NIOS Board if haven't studied 11th standard?
  4. Can I appear in 12th NIOS Board exam without appearing in 11th standard? Is NIOS a recognized Board?
  5. Can I register for 12th Board exam if completed 11th about 2 years ago?
  6. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  7. Will I be eligibile for JEE MAINS 2016? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility and application procedure to do 12th private after 10th from CBSE regular?
  9. Is there any difficulty to study ICAI course for 11th NIOS student?
  10. Is it possible to shift from UP board to MP board after 11th class?
  11. Possibility to appear in 12th NIOS for a candidate who has discontinued study 8 years ago?
  12. Whether a 11th failed candidate is eligible to get admission in 12th NIOS without wasting a year?
  13. How can I get admission to study in 11th CBSE after completing 10th NIOS?
  14. Should I join NIOS if failed in 11th Science but want to study MBBS?
  15. Eligibility for secondary education through open schooling in the age of 48 years and after a gap of 30 years from secondary education?
  16. Can I get admission to study 11th ISC Commerce if completed 10th NIOS without Mathematics?
  17. Difference between CBSE and NIOS syllabus and difficulty level?
  18. Can I get admission in B.Arch through entrance exam if pursuing 12th NIOS? Is CBSE Board equivalent to NIOS Board?
29th July 2015, 10:56 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in 11th standard in NIOS board for 2016 session?

NIOS stands for the National Institute of Open Schooling. Admission to class 11th comes under Senior Secondary course.

From the year 2010-11, NIOS has introduced the online admission for candidates under different courses. You have following options:

>>You can register yourself online directly for your desired course. For online admission Click here .

>>If you donot have online facility, you can visit the nearest study centre of NIOS and with help of persons there you can fill the form.

>>You may also visit regional centre for online registration.

You must submit copy of passing certificate of 10th signed by a gazetted officer as incomplete forms are rejected.

The admission fee for five subjects in Senior Secondary course for male is Rs 1500 and for female candidate it is 1250 rupees without late fee.

For any more information about NIOS admission Click Here .
29th July 2015, 11:52 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in 11th standard in NIOS board for 2016 session?

NIOS is the acronym for National Institute of Open Schooling. It is recognized by Central government of India for 10th and 10+2 board exams.

In order to pursue 10+1 and 10+2 from NIOS, you need to get admission in NIOS. Admission in NIOS is very simple, you can do online admission at the official website of NIOS www.nos.org.

Here is the link for admission details for Senior Secondary course:

http://www.nos.org/online-course-mat...s-courses.aspx.

Fee for male candidates is Rs 1500 and Rs 1250 for girls for five subjects in 10+2 and for one additional subject, you have to pay Rs 230 more.
29th July 2015, 02:36 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You can get online admission for the 11th class from National Institute of Open schooling at the official website www.nos.org. If you donot have internet facility then you can visit the nearest study centre of NIOS or regional office where they will help you in filling the form.

Fees for Senior Secondary course:

1. Boys: Rs 1500.

2. Girls : Rs 1250

This fee is for five subjects. For additional subject, you will have to pay Rs 230 more.
29th July 2015, 04:28 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling.

The Government of India has authorized NIOS to conduct examination and provide secondary and senior secondary level certificate which are equally valid as certificates/marksheets issued by other recognised boards.

NIOS has already notified for the admission in class 11th and 12th. The last date of online submission of application form fixed is 31.07.2015.

Students are advised to apply online for admission on the official website of NIOS. Students may seek the help of regional centres in the event of any difficulty while online applying of application form.

Students are advised the to pay the requisite fees through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/NEFT or even in the form of Demand Draft.

Please note that there is no any agent, agency or any other institute authorised for providing admission in NIOS. Don't fall pray in the trap of such unauthorized agent or agency as they may charge extra hard-earned money from you. You should go yourself for admission in NIOS with the help of internet. You may seek the help of nearest Study Centre of NIOS in this regard.

In the event of any difficulty or query, please the NIOS on followings:

* E-mail [email protected]
* Toll free number 1800 180 9393
30th July 2015, 05:40 PM
pointer01

NIOS Stands for National Board of Open Schooling. In NIOS Baord there is no need for you to attend the regular classes. NIOS is highly reputed and recognized board.

Admission procedure-

You can take admission through online.You can register yourself online directly.

Or you may visit the nearest Facilitation centre for taking help to fill the online form of registration.

Or you may visit Regional center.
Incomplete form will be rejected.

You would required the following documents-

>Transfer certificate.
>Pass certificate of class 10th.
Fee structure-

Rs.1350/- for male.
Rs.1100/- for Female.
Rs-950/- for Handicapped students.

Registration fee is Rs.350/-
20th June 2019, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

I want to become a pilot but I have does not maths subject so what I do. How I get maths subject certificates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?