14th May 2011, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Maharashtra?

HI,I WANT TO KNOW I DON'T GAVE A ENTERS EXAM IN MAHARASHTRA SO CAN I GAT A ADMISSION IN MAHARASHTRA OR NOT?
PLESE CAN YOU EMAIL THIS EMAIL ADD, [email protected]
THANK YOU.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for admission in reputed engineering colleges of Maharashtra? -- [New]
  2. How may I get admission in B.Ed course in Maharashtra state? I've done graduation from outside Maharashtra
  3. Admission in COEP in Maharashtra Domicile? My Origin is from Maharashtra
  4. How can I get admission in Maharashtra?
  5. How to take admission in engineering college of Maharashtra after passing 12th from MP?
  6. Do I fall under Maharashtra quota for admission in engineering in Maharashtra?
  7. Where will I get MBBS admission in Maharashtra after scoring 115 in MHT CET?
  8. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  9. Can I get admission in Maharashtra without giving the entrance exam?
  10. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  11. How a candidate from outside of Maharashtra should apply for admission in Maharashtra college of engineering on the basis of AIEEE score?
  12. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission in Maharashtra engineering college after scoring 58% in 12th?
  14. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  15. Can I get admission in mechanical engineering in Maharashtra? I have scored 80908 rank in AIEEE
  16. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  17. Candidate who is staying out of Maharashtra but cleared SSC/HSC from CBSE Board Maharashtra will be treated as a local candidate?
  18. In which category I do belong, either Maharashtra or out of Maharashtra? I've not passed 12th from Maharashtra but belongs to Mahrashtra and have Nationalities, Cast certificate, Domicile of MH
31st March 2015, 04:56 PM
aashish582

Default Re: How can I get admission in Maharashtra?

If you want to take admission in school then your need to have your previous year pass certificate and migration certificate.

If you want to take admission in engineering colleges then you musy have to give any one entrance exam.

If you want to get admission in college under general line like B.Sc, B.com, etc. then you need to have your 10+2 exam board certificate from any recognized board or university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?