31st December 2011, 09:32 PM
urvaa

How can I get admission in Mass Communication? I have done BSTC under Bikaner University

i am urvaa choudhary have done my 10+2 (arts) , after that i have done my BSTC under Bikaner University . Now i am interrested to opt mass communication courses . so ,plz let me inform how i can opt and frm where , in which time .

Related Questions:
  1. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  2. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  3. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  4. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  5. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
  6. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  8. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  9. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication? -- [New]
  10. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
  11. Procedure of admission in Ph.D. under Mass Communication subject?
  12. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  13. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  14. How to get mass communication form from Delhi University?
  15. Best college doing Mass Communication in Delhi?
  16. Can a computer science graduation from Mumbai University get admission for PG mass communication? What is the duration of the course?
  17. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  18. What should I do to enter into Teaching field having done Graduation in Mass Communication?
24th September 2012, 09:27 PM
Arjun Kumar Thakur

Default Re: How can I get admission in Mass Communication? I have done BSTC under Bikaner University

Dear,
asker the procedure are very simple just like after completing your graduation you can adopt journalism and mass communication, but as your interest is in the madhya pradesh university you have to go to the office and collect all the deatil about the admission procedure i think you have to appear for entrance exam like mat, cat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?