2nd November 2013, 08:41 PM
indianAbhinav

How can I get full marks in Maths without any coaching or Tution

I haven't joined any coaching nor I have any tutions. I want to get full marks in all subjects , especially in maths. Please give me some advice.

1st September 2016, 12:51 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get full marks in Maths without any coaching or Tution

First thing I would like to make you clarify that tuition or coaching centers do not have any type of medcine that would help to secure full marks rather it is the effort of student which makes him/her secure full marks. Tuition centers are more often acts as a help or guide that helps in securing good marks by keeping student stick to their academics.

Yes you can definitely manage to secure full marks in Mathematics which is subject of practice only. Now a days many types of helpbooks are available or you can look on online lectures where you cannot understand the concerned topics.

One more important things is that in order to secure full marks your practice must be in accordance to your syllabus and pattern of examination rather than advanced preparation which results to confusion at tricky questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?