11th December 2016, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

How can I join ISRO after completing class 12th (Science)? Which entrance exam do I have to write?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to join ISRO so I want to know how can I join ISRO after completing class 12th (Science)? Which entrance exam do I have to write? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join ISRO after completing class 12th with Bio Science? Which exam do I have to write and how can I prepare for the exam?
  2. Can I join ISRO exam after passing class 12th?
  3. What steps should I follow to join ISRO after completing class 12th (Science)?
  4. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (Science)? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  5. Is there any entrance exam available to join ISRO after completing 12th PCB?
  6. Is there any way to join ISRO after class 12th?
  7. What steps should I follow to join CID after completing class 12th (Biology)? Do I need to write any entrance exam? -- [New]
  8. Can I join the Indian Navy directly after completing class 12th or do I have to appear for entrance exam?
  9. Need guidance to join ISRO and pursue career after graduation with B.Sc Physics.
  10. What is the procedure to join IIST after completing class 12th Computer Science?
  11. Am I eligible to join ISRO after completing M.Sc(IT)? Qualification required to join?
  12. Am I eligible to join the CID after completing class 12th? What steps should I follow to join the CID?
  13. Am I eligible to write IIT entrance exam after completing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  14. How to join ISRO after completing 12th class with 46%?
  15. Can I join ISRO after 12th? Date of entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I apply for job in ISRO after 12th?
  17. Can I write the entrance exam of CDS and NDA after completing class 12th?
  18. Entrance exams to join ISRO after 12th standard? Eligibility criteria and minimum marks required in 12th?
15th December 2016, 07:52 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join ISRO after completing class 12th (Science)? Which entrance exam do I have to write?

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization.

The minimum academic qualification required to join ISRO is bachelor's degree in technology or engineering. B.Tech graduates can apply for entrance exam of ISRO and crack entrance exam to join ISRO.

After 12th in science stream, you should apply for Joint Entrance Examination and crack it to join IIT or NIT for B.Tech. After completion of B.Tech apply for ISRO entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?