25th May 2013, 12:17 PM
Vetniset

How can I learn Physics and Chemistry for contesting NDA? I am a commerce student

NDA and CDS
How can i learn physics and chemistry part for contesting NDA if I am a commerce student?

16th May 2015, 12:55 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I learn Physics and Chemistry for contesting NDA? I am a commerce student

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and CDS as Combined Defence Services both the examination are conducted by the UPSC twice in a year.

The examination are conducted in two stages as :-
*Written.
*SSB.

It is necessary to qualify in both the stages for the final recruitment. The eligibility for the NDA examination is candidates mist have passed 10+2 or pursuing from a recognised board. Candidates age must lie between 16.5-19 years for the NDA and 19-25 years for the CDS.

The questions of the Physics and Chemistry are not vast as they are of 10th level only and you must have little knowledge about it. So being a commerce candidate you can solve it.

You can use previous year paper for the preparation. For any extra information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?