24th February 2013, 07:33 PM
Orpa

How can I prepare for Board exams of CBSE as well as NEET exam?

How can i prepare for board exams (CBSE 12th) as well as neet exam???

Related Questions:
  1. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  2. How to prepare for 12th CBSE board exam? -- [New]
  3. What is the NEET syllabus? Books to be referred for the same?
  4. How can I prepare to qualify in NEET? Is NCERT books helpful for preparation?
  5. How to prepare for board exams of CBSE class 12th to score more than 95%? Which books should be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  7. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  8. Should I study any other book in 10th standard apart from NCERT?
  9. How should I prepare for board exam of CBSE class 12th to score more than 95%
  10. Systematic Plan to prepare for IIT and AIEEE Exams along with CBSE Board Exams?
  11. Books to be referred for class 12th? How should I prepare for NEET entrance exam?
  12. Number of Medical seats available in Gujarat for general CBSE students through NEET and GUJ-CET? How Medical Colleges calculate marks for admission?
  13. How to prepare for NEET UG entrance exam?
  14. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  15. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  16. Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?
  17. How to gain admission in medical college?
  18. Should I change board from CBSE to State Board if seeking to prepare for JEE?
10th April 2013, 08:33 AM
being aman

Default Re: How can I prepare for Board exams of CBSE as well as NEET exam?

As NEET is highly competitive exam you have to start working very hard.

It is better that you join a coaching institute for preparing for NEET exam.

As for preparing for these exams you need proper guidance and material to complete

your course in time.

There are various institutes that offer coaching at your level for NEET preparation.

NEET contains syllabus of 11 and 12 class, so in extra you have to go through 11 class

syllabus which you won't find difficult as coaching institutes design there course

curriculum which complete whole course in time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?