18th October 2014, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for IIT? I am in class 10th

how can i prepare for iit? i am in class 10

3rd May 2015, 10:07 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for IIT? I am in class 10th

It is good to know that you are concerned about your future from your standard 10th only .First thing which i want to clear you that there is the huge difference between the syllabus of class 10th and class 11th so you should make the habit of working hard from this time only as it will very difficult to suddenly adjust with the academics of class 11th if you are taking your 10th lightly .

Also you should start making the habit of solving objective based problems from here only as the examination will have objective questions and objective problems are more conceptual than the subjective ones .

Also always try to have the concept about the applications of certain topics as the questions in the competitive examination are based on the applications only.

Have the good and clear knowledge of syllabus of Class 9th & Class 10th as the basic things in most of the chapters of your higher studies are based on these only and if you are not aware of this you will not be able to understand the further topics .

Apart from these always be practical , manage your time well and maintain your health too as the sound mind recites in the sound body .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?