25th July 2013, 05:55 PM
pooja vidhi

How can I prepare for IPS entrance exam?

Please can you tell me how to preparation I.P.S officer. Such as:- good institute, Something charges, & how many time spend of this preparation. I hop you answer to me immediately.

15th November 2015, 06:14 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for IPS entrance exam?

The full form of IPS is Indian Police Services. The central government of India has given responsibility to UPSC for conducting fair examination for civil servants. Civil Services examination is conducted every year by the UPSC for all the services like IAS, IPS, IRS, IFS etc.

This is considered to be one of the most toughest examination in which 4-5 lacs candidates appear for just 1000 seats and even in which only top 300 seats are for IAS and IPS. But nothing is impossible in this world, if you are ready to work hard with determination and dedication.

How to prepare:

Consistency and persistence in the preparation matters a lot in this exam. Minimum 6-7 hours of study daily is sufficient to crack this exam for 1 year preparation. Top institutes for preparation Vajiram and Ravi, ALS, Rau's IAS study circle etc. The fee structure is nearly one lacs in almost all institutes for general studies preparation.

At basic level, you can start reading daily newspaper and NCERT books.
30th October 2020, 12:52 PM
Priya Dhongade

IPS full form is an Indian Police Service. If you want to prepare for IPS then you have to clear the UPSC examination which full form is Union Public Service Commission. The process of this examination is run for 1 year their are three stages in this examination first is prelims which is qualified and MCQ type examination then second stage is Mains which is all about written examination and then if you score well in mains then you are eligible for Interview. If you score well and gain a good rank then you can choose IPS as a career.
How to prepare:
You can study at home if you want, and if not then you can join any coaching institute like Rau's Academy Delhi, Vajiram, you can join online institute also such as Unacademy. First of all you have to complete read all the NCERTs then advanced books like Laxmikant for Policy. You study online also on websites called vision ias, isa baba.
5th November 2020, 05:02 PM
Nicolmar

At basic level, you can start reading daily newspaper and NCERT books
30th November 2020, 03:50 PM
Nicolmar

To properly prepare for the entrance exam, you should contact such professionals as the service https://papersowl.com/admission-essay-writing-service. They could help you with writing admission essays and it would be a great example for you because it is much better and easier for professionals to learn from examples. I think this is a good way to prepare for the exam.
5th January 2022, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolmar View Post
At basic level, you can start reading daily newspaper and BazooCam books

Of course you can read the news and improve their skills, but it is better to be confident in their own knowledge, so you have to work.
11th January 2022, 02:02 AM
emmaparkers

Hello, thanks for recommendation!
31st October 2022, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolmar View Post
To properly prepare for the entrance exam, you should contact such professionals as the service https://paperhelp.nyc/. They could help you with writing admission essays and it would be a great example for you because it is much better and easier for professionals to learn from examples. I think this is a good way to prepare for the exam.
College paper writing help services can help you with grammar, proofreading, plagiarism, and spelling mistakes. These services can help you complete your task without any hassle.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?