17th January 2012, 09:02 PM
kishanrajpurohit

How can we join NDA in Army Wing by subject of Arts? How to prepare for this exam?

how can we join nda in army wing by the subject of arts and how will preparing for this exam

18th January 2012, 03:27 AM
Dilip Bista

Default Re: How can we join NDA in Army Wing by subject of Arts? How to prepare for this exam?

Yes ,you can join in the Army wing of the NDA . Candidates who desire to join the Army wing of the NDA must have a pass in class 12 or its equal from any subject stream. The certification must be from a recognized board or university. Those who aspire to join the Naval Wing and the Air Force must have a pass in class 12 in science
You should focus on all the subjects upto class 10 level along with current affairs .All the best.
18th January 2012, 10:39 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can we join NDA in Army Wing by subject of Arts? How to prepare for this exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishanrajpurohit View Post
how can we join nda in army wing by the subject of arts and how will preparing for this exam
If you have completed your 12Th examination from a recognized Board, then you are eligible to apply for NDA Examination, But you have to fulfill the Age eligibility criteria also, To apply for NDA Examination, you have to attained the age of 16.5 years and not have attained the age of 19 years at the time of commencement of Training.

The notification of NDA Examination was already Published and the last date of apply for NDA Examination : 30/Jan/2012.

Eligible candidates may fill the Application form "Online" Only, There is no offline application form Facility from this year.

After completing your 12Th examination in Arts Stream, then you are only apply for Army wings of NDA.

So, If you are born not earlier than 2nd January, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1996 are eligible for NDA Examination.

You must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disease, the minimum acceptable height is 157.5 cms.

The examination is Objective and there are 2 papers in this examination :

>> Mathematics
>> General Ability Test

So, please prepare for NDA Examination as per the pattern and syllabus , only then you will get success in this examination and if you need more Information then please check official website :

upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf upsc nda-na-I 2012.pdf(97.3 KB, 111 views)
18th January 2012, 10:58 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

NDA- NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to three wings of NDA i.e. Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male within the age group of 16.5 to 19 years of age having either appear for the 12th final exam or passed is eligible to apply for NDA.

For Indian Army wing of NDA the candidate should possess certain minimum physical standard.

As you are from Arts stream you can apply for Indian Army wing of NDA.

The NDA exam comprises of two papers all of objective type questions:-

Mathematics and General AbilityTest

The questions are from 10th standard and you can prepare this by following the books on NDA available in the market for practice purpose.

For more information you may log on to the official web site of UPSC i.e www.upsc.gov.in
18th January 2012, 11:49 PM
anlakshmi

Yes, you are eligible to join NDA in Army Wing.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy.

NDA Examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

NDA Examination is conducted in 3 wings:

• Indian Air Force
• Indian Navy
• Indian Army

The Eligibility Criteria:

** The candidate must have to pass 12th class from a recognized university.

** And the final year of 12th class students also to apply for this NDA Examination.

** The age limit in between 16.5 to 19 years.

** The candidate must be male person & unmarried and medically fit.

** The candidate must be citizen of India.

The notification is already published for NDA I 2012 Examination and you can apply this Examination.

The important dates for NDA I Examination 2012:

Date of notification: 31-12-2011

Last date of receipt of form: 30-01-2012(Monday)

Date of exam: 15-04-2012(Sunday)

You can apply for NDA Examination in online; you can visit the web site www.upsc.in.

The NDA Exam contains two sections,

>>Mathematics
>>General Ability Test.

All the best!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MATHEMATICS.pdf(653.9 KB, 119 views)
File Type: pdf GAT.pdf(1.14 MB, 101 views)
20th January 2012, 09:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishanrajpurohit View Post
Sorry to say that Arts student are not eligible for NDA exam.But you are applicable for Indian army post through NDA exam.

NDA - Stands for National Defence Academy

This examination is conducted by the Union public service commission (UPSC) twice in a year.

As my knowledge there are some basic and important eligibility criteria are described below-

NOTE: - Only unmarried males are eligible.

Educational Qualification : - candidates must passed 10+12th with Physics and Maths and have to minimal 60% in 10th.

NOTE : - Candidates must be physically and medically fit for the NDA test.

EXAM PATTERN

Physical Standard for Indian Air Force:

OTHER OPTION :-

I have attached the NDA NOTIFICATION and PHYSICAL ELIGIBILITY criteria document so please check it out.

For any further info..log on to UPSC's official website.http://upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA NOTIFICATION 2012.pdf(97.3 KB, 57 views)
File Type: pdf NDA.pdf(481.8 KB, 65 views)
File Type: txt Physical Requirements for NDA.txt(3.2 KB, 80 views)
25th February 2012, 12:37 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

NDA stands for National Defence Academy conducted by UPSC twice in a year.
It consists of 3 options namely :
1. Indian Army
2. Indian Air Force
3. Indian Navy
You can join Indian Navy being an Arts candidate by giving an entrance test or Written test.
¤ The eligibility criteria for NDA is given below :
1. The candidate must be an Indian.
2. The candidate should be physically fit.
3. The age limit is between 16.5 years to 19 years.
4. The candidate must have passed the 12th class examination or any equivalent examination.
Hope for your good future scope.
For more queries, you can ask your questions along with the doubts to be cleared in this educational forum and discussion website.
1st April 2012, 01:23 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

If you have completed your 12Th examination from a recognized Board, then you are eligible to apply for NDA Examination, But you have to fulfill the Age eligibility criteria also, To apply for NDA Examination, you have to attained the age of 16.5 years and not have attained the age of 19 years at the time of commencement of Training.

The notification of NDA Examination was already Published and the last date of apply for NDA Examination : 30/Jan/2012.

Eligible candidates may fill the Application form "Online" Only, There is no offline application form Facility from this year.

After completing your 12Th examination in Arts Stream, then you are only apply for Army wings of NDA.

So, If you are born not earlier than 2nd January, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1996 are eligible for NDA Examination.

You must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disease, the minimum acceptable height is 157.5 cms.

The examination is Objective and there are 2 papers in this examination :

>> Mathematics
>> General Ability Test

So, please prepare for NDA Examination as per the pattern and syllabus , only then you will get success in this examination and if you need more Information then please check official website : http://www.upsc.gov.in
OR
http://www.nda.nic.in
19th December 2012, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

what is the educational eligiblity for arts stream student to enter in NDA?
27th September 2014, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

i am confused in the syllabus of army wing of nda please answer it or send me on, [email protected]
9th June 2018, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a commerce student and want to join NDA Army wing .....Can I ?
And i also want to know that after NDA is there any other exam or interview to qualify ...
If any send me the details....
[email protected]
9th June 2018, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of commerce and want to join NDA Army wing ...Can I.....?
And i also want to know after NDA is there any other exam or interview to qualify ? If any Send me the details about it ....
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?