4th December 2011, 01:31 PM
r.aravindh

How to change my course to another university while doing B.Tech Mechanical in deemed university?

i am doing b.tech mechanical in a deemed university..i want to change my course to another university in second year..is it posssible?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it recommended to study B.Tech in a deemed university since deemed universities are being disputed these days?
  2. Will there be any problem for my career if I complete my M.Tech course from a Deemed University?
  3. Can a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech shift from one deemed university to other deemed university or other college?
  4. How to do B.Com hons and CS side by side?
  5. Can I change from UPTU university to Deemed university in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  6. Is it possible to change the university under credit transfer in India?
  7. How can I apply for government exam after studying diploma in Mechanical through deemed university?
  8. Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to do M.Tech after completion of B.Tech from a deemed university?
  10. Are the LLB forms available? What is the last date for submission of forms for 3 years LLB course?
  11. What is the validity of IASE deemed university certificate
  12. Can I study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in a Deemed University?
  13. Is Allahabad Agricultural University a deemed university?
  14. Are deemed universities good or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is Deemed University? Can I attend government exams after passing from such university?
  16. Is Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University authorized to continue B.Tech course through distance mode? Is it a deemed university? Can I get admission in M.Tech after passing? After passing from JRN university can I get a government job?
  17. Am I eligible to join as a lecturer in Anna University colleges? I have completed MCA in deemed universities
  18. Can I get Jobs after completion of studies in Deemed University?
5th August 2012, 09:36 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Default Re: How to change my course to another university while doing B.Tech Mechanical in deemed university?

Dear
I think it would be a little tough to change your course and that too in a different university........You may have to submit a few applications and registration forms...........You may also have to do a few formalities that they ask for........
Thankyou
Aishwarya Mehrotra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?