9th January 2012, 04:00 PM
raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa1

How difficult is the Geometry Section of TANCET?

sir i would like know about the geometry seaction of questions i tancet...i feel difficult..how can i overcome?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the important chapters of 11th and 12th that regularly appear in AIEEE? What is their weightage?
  2. Quantitative analysis in IIFT
  3. Andhra Pradesh State Syllabus, Mathematics IIB (Co-ordinate Geometry And Calculus), Intermediate Model Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. How to prepare for GRE exam? Is coaching important? I'm in B.Tech 3rd year
  5. How to prepare for NDA exam while in class 11th?
  6. How to crack SSC CGL entrance exam? How to crack Geometry, Trigonometry and science section in SSC exam -- [New]
  7. Andhra Pradesh State Syllabus, Mathematics I B (Co-Ordinate Geometry And Calculus), Intermediate Model Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Syllabus and the dates of the two N.D.A-N.A exams conducted by the U.P.S.C?
  9. Andhra Pradesh State Syllabus, Mathematics IIA (Co-ordinate Geometry And Calculus), Intermediate Model Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. CBSE Class 12 Mathematics Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Is it difficult for me of doing BBA course after completion of 12th Class in Science stream?
  12. Can a commerce student give NDA entrance exam?
  13. How to prepare for GRE Exam? How to improve Vocabulary for GRE Exam?
  14. Previous year solved Question Papers of GATE Exam for Mechanical Engineering?
  15. What is meant my Quantitative Ability?
  16. Which books to refer for TGT Maths exam? How to prepare for it in short time?
  17. Online test papers for NTSE for VII (7th) class? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is WASE? Syllabus and suggestions for preparation of WASE program?
17th January 2012, 11:30 PM
sylishneha

Default Re: How difficult is the Geometry Section of TANCET?

Geometry Section of TANCET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?