5th January 2014, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

How to do BSc in Agriculture? I am studying in Rajasthan University

I am in bsc 1year & I have botany,zoology,chemistry.Now I want to do bsc in agriculture.Is it possible that I can get admission in bsc2year in agriculture in other university because right now I am studying in rajasthan university.

25th September 2017, 11:08 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do BSc in Agriculture? I am studying in Rajasthan University

No. You can't change the university or field from your 2nd year of B.Sc. If you have an interest and want to pursue B.Sc (Agriculture) anyway, then you are required to left the current study and again apply for B.Sc (Agriculture) admission to any university based on (10+2). Most universities offer the admission based on entrance exam conducted by respective university.

Specializations In Agriculture
- Agriculture Meteorology and Physics
- Agronomy
- Agriculture Biochemistry
- Agriculture Economy
- Genetics
- Animal Science and Biotechnology
- Instrumentation and Environmental Science

Top Institutes Offering B.Sc (Agriculture)
- Tamilnadu Agriculture University
- Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth
- Punjab Agriculture University
- Junagadh Agriculture University
- Gobind Ballabh Pant University
- Birsa Agriculture University
- Acharya NG Ranga Agriculture University
- Anand Agriculture University

Employment Sectors
- Agriculture Sectors
- Fertilizer Companies
- Seed Companies
- Pesticide Control
- Cotton/Tobacco Companies
- Research Organization
- Educational Institutes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?