20th June 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

How to do hotel management after studying SYB.Com? Which college is good for hotel management in Mumbai?

I am studying in sybcom.i want to do hotel management.which college is nice for hotel management in mumbai.

Related Questions:
  1. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  2. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  3. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  4. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam?
  6. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  7. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  8. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  9. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  10. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce? -- [New]
  11. Advantages of studying Hotel Management in Switzerland
  12. Does appearance and personality matters to join Hotel Management course?
  13. Which college is good for joining Hotel Management course in Mumbai if a candidate is from arts stream in 10th? What is its scope?
  14. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  15. Should I go for MBA in HM or Masters in HM or M.Sc in HM? What is the difference between all of them?
  16. List of top institutes for doing IHM in India ?
  17. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  18. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
26th April 2015, 05:19 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do hotel management after studying SYB.Com? Which college is good for hotel management in Mumbai?

To get the admission in Hotel management course you have to first qualify for the all India
entrance test NCHM JEE which is conducted on all India level for the admission in the Hotel management as this is a best option for every candidate as after qualifying this exam candidate can get the admission in any collage of India.

Best collages for this course in Mumbai are-

>> Institute of hotel management, Mumbai

>> RIZVI collage of hotel management, Mumbai

>> Kohinoor collage, Mumbai

>> Mumbai collage of hotel management, Mumbai

>> Kapol institute of hotel management, Mumbai

>> Saraswati institute of hotel management, Mumbai

>> D.Y. collage of hotel management and catering technology, Mumbai

>> B.V. institute of hotel management and catering technology, Mumbai

>> Bharti vidyapeeth collage of hotel management, Mumbai

>> Kamats collage of hotel management and catering technology, Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?