18th February 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

How to do JBT course in Gurgaon college? Information about it?

I want to do jbt course in gurgaon college please give me full information about
it

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for doing JBT through correspondence in Delhi or Gurgaon? I've passed 12th std from CBSE
  2. Full information about JBT college in Faridabad city? Date of issue of the forms?
  3. What is the procedure and total fee for JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  4. Complete information about JBT course? I want to do JBT course from a good Delhi university
  5. Full information about JBT course? Procedure to do JBT course after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do JBT course after passing 12th in PSEB? What is the procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  7. Which institute to select during the registration of XAT exam apart from XLRI? Institutes offering MBA in HR and having a good placement record?
  8. What is the eligibility for JBT course? Is it possible to get admission from IGNOU from JBT?
  9. How to do JBT course from Bangalore?
  10. When will be the JBT entrance exam? I have passed 12th from commerce
  11. Complete information regarding JBT course? Percentage required to do it from Delhi university?
  12. What is the required eligibility criteria for getting in 11th? Date of sale of application forms?
  13. How can I get information for admission in JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  14. Private college in Haryana which offers JBT course along with placement in private schools? -- [New]
  15. Information about JBT course?
  16. Information about JBT in Jammu?
  17. Can I do both JBT and B.Sc simultaneously? Which one is more preferred? I've completed 12th std from CBSE board
  18. How may I do JBT in Delhi from government college? How may I get details about selection procedure? I'm doing B.A
11th November 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do JBT course in Gurgaon college? Information about it?

Now I want to take admission in JBT course and I have done my 12 the from science stream
12th May 2015, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I have twelfth pass with 49%marks.my age is 29 years old.can I join jbt course.
14th September 2017, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my masters degree And I got 47% in 12 class. My age is 29 year. Can I do the JBT course?
27th June 2018, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to do jbt course is got 68%in 12th, I m 30 yrs old
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?