20th June 2018, 02:07 AM
123Nikhila

Can I study MSc(Nursing) in Canada with 62% in BSc(Nursing)?

Hello friends, I have secured 62% marks in my BSc with Nursing course. I want to do my Post Graduation with same specialization in Canada. So, am I eligible to do my Post Graduation in Canada? Please let me know immediately.

26th June 2018, 10:40 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MSc(Nursing) in Canada with 62% in BSc(Nursing)?

=> M.Sc. Nursing or Master of Science in Nursing is a postgraduate Academic Nursing course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed B.Sc Nursing course from a recognized university.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Canada with 62% in B.Sc(Nursing).
27th June 2018, 01:42 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MSc(Nursing) in Canada with 62% in BSc(Nursing)?

Eligibility Criteria to do Post Graduation Nursing course in Canada:

>> Candidates must complete Graduation course in same subject.
>> Candidates have to submit the English Proficiency Tests Scorecards. In average, candidates need to get 6.5 band in IELTS, 88 marks in TOEFL to get admission in Canada.

Fees:
Tuition fees vary from college to college. In average, the tuition fees are 2 lakhs Ruopes per month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?