20th June 2012, 09:43 PM
shilpi sultania

How to do LLB after completing BBA this year from BIT lalpur? Eligibility criteria to take admission?

i have completed bba this year from bit lalpur,and now i want to do llb from ranchi university ,so please kindly provide me with eligiblity criteria for taking admission

13th July 2012, 01:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do LLB after completing BBA this year from BIT lalpur? Eligibility criteria to take admission?

After BBA it is possible to join LLB course. For this, you need to score 50% marks in BBA course. LLB course admission includes written examination. CLAT is the qualifying entrance examination in this respect. You have to answer questions based on subject areas namely legal aptitude, reasoning, language skills, General knowledge etc in CLAT exam. On qualifying this exam, with a satisfactory score you can apply for LLB course in good colleges.
6th August 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do LLB after completing BBA this year from BIT lalpur? Eligibility criteria to take admission?

sir pls provide me all information of llb and who is best college of this cource.....
18th December 2016, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I have finished B.COM in regular basis and 10th also in regular basis But 2 is corresponding do Iam eligible for tis admission
25th February 2018, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

I'm doing final semester in bba I have backlog in precious semester can I pursue llb for 3 years?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?