24th February 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.A in Hindi after passing diploma?

I am a diploma student(deploma in com science), Bcom inIGNOU.Now i want to do MA in Hindi.Can i do.For this How can i apply.

30th March 2017, 08:32 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.A in Hindi after passing diploma?

As you have completed B.Com from IGNOU so you are graduate holder.

You can pursue MA in Hindi from anyone of the following universities that are considered to be best one in India for MA in Hindi course.
  • Delhi University, New Delhi
  • Banaras Hindu University, Benaras
  • Jadavpur University, Kolkata
  • Calcutta University

The duration of the course is 2 years. After completing MA in Hindi course, you can get post of lecturer in notable universities and colleges.
4th June 2017, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma course in hindi conducted by central hindi directorate. After this what can I don't?
27th August 2017, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I have passed diploma in hindi from central hindi directorate,new Delhi and working in a school as teacher.is there any course related to education like b.ed or d.t.ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?