29th May 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.A(history) after completing BAMS from Nashik university?

I have completed my bams from nashik university ,maharashtra. now wants to do MA [history] . is it possible two take admission for MA.

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are allotted for 1st year in BAMS college, Nashik?
  2. Syllabus of BAMS 2nd year, Nashik Universiy?
  3. What are the MD courses available after BAMS? Names of the institutes in Nashik, Mumbai, Pune and Ahmednagar
  4. What to do after completing BAMS? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get job in Nashik after completing Masters in Public Administratio?
  6. How may I do MH (Hospital management) from abroad after completing BAMS? What is its future scope?
  7. What is the scope of completion of BAMS course in abroad?
  8. Can I get admission in 2nd year BBA in Institute of Punea fter completing first year in Nashik?
  9. Will I get admission in 2nd year degree in Nashik Colleges after completing diploma in computer technology with 60%?
  10. List of MBA colleges available in Nashik? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  11. Is BAMS a good course? Job opportunities? Would I be able to operate surgeries? BAMS or BHMS which one is better and why?
  12. List of best coaching centres for NET/SET and contact details in Nashik? -- [New]
  13. Scope of BAMS in government sector in India? Jobs in abroad after completing BAMS?
  14. Scope in abroad after BAMS? Can I do practice after completing BAMS in abroad?
  15. What is the scope of getting PG course with scholarship in abroad after completing BAMS from government institute of India?
  16. What is the scope of BAMS in abroad? Is there any other higher studies to be done in abroad after BAMS to get job?
  17. Can we do BSc along with BAMS? Can I do BSc along with BAMS?
  18. Which college in Nashik conducts BSc in forensic science?
30th June 2015, 11:09 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do M.A(history) after completing BAMS from Nashik university?

# Of course, you are eligible for taking admission in master degree in History (M.A).

# But you have already done Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS). Now wants to pursue M.A (History).

# It is looking very peculiar decision. As both BAMS and M.A (History) are entirely different field.

# BAMS is related to Indian System of Medicine (ISM) which is obviously related to medical science.

# It is better for you to go for pursuing PG in BAMS rather than M.A (History).

# You may start your practice as ayurvedic practitioner.

# But if you still wants to do M.A (History) or have strong passion or interest towards subject Hostory, then you may join M.A. (History) course.

# Almost all universities offers PG in History. You have to choose any one of your choice. Also you have to decide the mode of M.A (History) i.e. either through regular mode or through correspondence mode.
10th September 2019, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.A(history) after completing BAMS from Nashik university?

I want to do MA punjabi after completion of BAMS.
how can I do it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?