29th May 2011, 09:27 PM
malkpinder kaur

How to do M.Phil Maths correspondence or regular course after doing PG in Mathematics?

I have done my post graduation in mathematics..I want to know about m.phil (mathematics) correspondence or regular.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Phil Maths correspondence or regular course after doing PG in Mathematics?
  2. What is the procedure followed for doing distance course in M.Phil Maths?
  3. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  4. Does regular and correspondence course has the same value? Which is better between B.Tech Regular or Correspondence?
  5. How to continue my studies after doing MSc Mathematics through GNDU
  6. Am I eligible to do MSc Maths?
  7. Colleges or universities offering M.Phil in Mathematics in Hyderabad?
  8. How to do M.Phil in mats for correspondence?
  9. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Information about M.Phil Environmental Science course? Fee structure of the course?
  11. Is B.Ed better than MSc? Can I start MSc in correspondence and B.Ed in regular?
  12. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  13. Details including fee structure and admission criteria for joining M.Phil program in Tamil?
  14. What is the best way to do MSc Maths? Should I do correspondence or as a non collegiate from same university?
  15. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Maths through correspondence from a good University?
  16. How many colleges are there in India offering B.Com with CA?
  17. Correspondence PhD can be done after regular Master's degree or the Master's degree should be from correspondence as well?
  18. Is there any possibility for me to pursue M.Phil course in Correspondence being a candidate having done MA in History and M.Ed?
27th October 2011, 11:28 AM
varma.mba2007

Default Re: How to do M.Phil Maths correspondence or regular course after doing PG in Mathematics?

Already for 2011-2012 the admission have got completed for the next year course the admission notification will be given between January-march 2012.Once notification is given the Candidates can download applications forms from JNTU Hyderabad website www.jntuh.ac.in . Cost of application is Rs. 1000. (Rs. 500 for SC/ ST candidates for Full Time Research Programs). Address to send properly filled in applications: The Director, Admissions JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad - 500 085
7th December 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Phil Maths correspondence or regular course after doing PG in Mathematics?

from which university i can do mphil maths correspondence????????
16th July 2012, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

I have done my M.sc in maths with 57%marks i want to do mphil

please suggest me some good university those who having good reputation . and i want to do mphil correspondence
8th December 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Iam working in Abu Dhabi. Ihave PG in Maths and want to do Mphil Maths as correspondence
6th February 2013, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

from which university i can do mphil maths correspondence????????
Please guide me at the earliest in this mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?