16th January 2013, 02:03 PM
rekha.sj

How to do M.Phil in regular after completing M.A English in distance mode?

Sir,
I completed my m.a english in distance education and holding 59%,now i decided to do m.phil in regular. How to prepare for entrance and further to copeup.

13th October 2016, 04:16 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Phil in regular after completing M.A English in distance mode?

Yes, master degree in distance is not going to do any damage to your desire of pursuing M.Phil course.The course duration is of two years.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get admission in any recognised university is :-

Candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have minimum 50% -55% varies with different universities.

So, you can visit the official website of respective universities in which you want to get admission for more information.

You need to prepare for entrance examination as according to the syllabus for entrance examination as mentioned by the respective universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?