6th October 2012, 04:41 PM
priyadkd

How shall I prepare for English Grammar for Bank PO Exams?

how to prepare english grammer for bank po

28th October 2012, 09:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How shall I prepare for English Grammar for Bank PO Exams?

Reading newspapers is one of the effective methods to improve your vocabulary. Grammar will also be improved in the process. Working out questions on verbal ability will be useful. Education portals and reference books can also be used for preparation. Try to practice previous year’s questions as much as possible.
29th October 2012, 10:15 AM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Hello friend,

Detailed syllabus for English in bank exams
firstly check that which topics can come then only you can prepare better so refer below ;
English paper in bank PO exam viz comprehension; prepositions, correct/ incorrect, fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc),
Para jumbles, sentence corrections, Synonyms, Antonyms, Grammatical errors, idiom & phrases, questions on passage, one word substitution, general grammar and questions on passage. The standard of the questions will be of 10+2 level.

TIPS FOR PREPARATION ;-

*Read good grammar books of 10th level like Wren and Martin and practice sets for English language on a regular basis. Check your score, go through the questions in which you faced difficulty, and practice them accordingly.

*The best way to avoid this mistake to re-check the paper and make sure that there are no such errors in the paper.

*Make sure that while putting down your thoughts and ideas on paper,

*Reading newspapers also helps in improving vocabulary;

*For descriptive part, practice writing skills by writing short notes on any day to day topics to develop your skill of sentence formation and proper usage of grammar.

some best books which will help you for preparing for exams ;

31st October 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

whats the difference between comprihenson and question on passage
30th July 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

i have problem in compreehension and speeling test what i have to do for impruving
2nd August 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare english
11th August 2013, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

how shall i prepare for english grammer for bank po exams? & suggest book for improving grammer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?