27th November 2012, 12:54 PM
smitak26

How to do MCA from IGNOU? I have done software testing course

I had done course in Software testing and working as Software tester...now i am planning to do MCA from ignou..to enrich my degree and knowledge ..so is it beneficial for me after 3 year to get good job..everybody in It sector recommended not to do MCA for tester Career...plz suggest

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I do after doing 2 months course in Software Testing so that I could pursue my career in Testing field? Do I need to do MCA, MSc IT?
  2. How to enter into software field after doing MCA from IGNOU
  3. Which is the best center for software testing course? Best center for software testing course? I have completed B.E(CS)
  4. Best college for MTech in INDIA for ELECTRICAL -- [Most Discussed]
  5. I am interested in the field of research in space science and technology : Which is the right course for me?
  6. What should I do, something of my own like any job, business related to software field? I am married woman and having MCA degree from IGNOU
  7. How to proceed after completing B.Tech?
  8. How to get certification in software testing and DBA?
  9. How to pursue a career in software testing after passing B.Com?
  10. How to join CDAC? What are the benefits?
  11. What should I do, something of my own like any job, business related to software field? I am married woman and having MCA degree from IGNOU
  12. Latest software testing questions and answers?
  13. Does CDAC provide certification in Software Testing and Automation? List of Institutes offering this certification program?
  14. How to get Job in Software field after completion of MCA from IGNOU?
  15. Which course has more scope under MBA being a candidate of pursuing B.Com? What courses offered under MBA?
  16. Can I study MCA in IGNOU if completed BCA 2 years ago? Is it possible to get Technical jobs after completing MCA from IGNOU? -- [New]
  17. Which course to join in software testing field?
  18. Which line is the best for me between software/networking/software testing? I have completed B.Tech in IT
10th July 2013, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MCA from IGNOU? I have done software testing course

how to get admission for mca in ignou for the year 2013?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?