28th May 2013, 08:53 PM
mithunaris

How to do MS in abroad after studying MSc IT integrated?

i am studying Msc-IT integrated & i hav 70% nw its possible to do MS in abroad.i need the details of the formalities if its possible means?

Related Questions:
  1. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  2. Which course will be good to pursue while studying MSc 5 year integrated course in Physics?
  3. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  4. Is Integrated Ph.D better than MSc or MSc?
  5. What would be the procedure for studying MSc IT abroad?
  6. What is the future after completing integrated MSc? What are the job opportunities if I can go for physics? I am studying inter 2nd year
  7. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Integrated Biotechnology?
  9. List of entrance exams for M.Sc programme in Abroad?
  10. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Names of the institutes offering integrated MSc Ph.D degree in India for Astrophysics?
  12. Scope of M.Sc in Renal science in India and Abroad?
  13. is there any provision to take Integrated MSc course after PUC? What is the minimum age?
  14. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  15. Is it possible to study Integrated MBA-MS or M.Tech-MS course in Abroad? -- [New]
  16. How many colleges are there in Gujarat offering integrated MSc program? I am studying in 12th science in Gujarat Board
  17. How to be eligible to become a lecturer in government based institution?
  18. What is the syllabus for NET and MSc Phd integrated course? I am studying in 3rd year BSc Zoology Hons in Hansraj College
29th June 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MS in abroad after studying MSc IT integrated?

it is possible to do ms advanced computer tech in abroad after msc integrated or it is better doing mba? Plz suggest...
16th August 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

I m mscit student and I want to go abroad to study. Which is the best it related course after mscit in abroad?
10th March 2018, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

What will be the duration of an MS course in USA after completion of MSc (5 year integrated - 4 years 1 year if internship) ? Is it considered as 12 5 years of education or it is still a 12 4 years of education?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?