17th April 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

How to do MS in Germany after passing B.Tech with 70%, 84% in Intermediate and 80% in 10th?

i got 70% in b-tech,84% in intermediate,80% in tenth.....i want to do ms in germany...so i want the complete details for schlorship...soo plzz send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany if my B.Tech aggregate is 65%, 66% in 12th and 71% in 10th? Will I get any scholarship? What are the test I have to give to do MS in Germany?
  2. Am i eligible for admission in Germany University after scoring a CGPA of 7.78 in B.Tech?
  3. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  4. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  5. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get any scholarship to study in Germany after passing B.Tech? I have a percentage of 70
  7. Can I be eligible for a job in IBM company after scoring 63% in 10th and 68% in Intermediate
  8. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  9. How can I get admission in Germany colleges
  10. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  11. Can I apply in Germany for higher studies after scoring 57% in intermediate?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  13. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  14. Can I get a government sector after passing 10th and intermediate failure
  15. How to do masters from Germany after scoring 60% in B.Tech -- [New]
  16. What I have to do for pursuing MS in Germany?
  17. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  18. Which exam is better between IELTS and TOFEL? Should I take GRE if I want to pursue MS in Germany? Will I get good universities and scholarships after scoring 62% in B.E?
15th June 2012, 06:27 AM
guruvana244

Default Re: How to do MS in Germany after passing B.Tech with 70%, 84% in Intermediate and 80% in 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 70% in b-tech,84% in intermediate,80% in tenth.....i want to do ms in germany...so i want the complete details for schlorship...soo plzz send me the details

Dear friend

Your percentage is very good for masters in foreign universities.

you must have good command on English then you may get a chance to be in foreign universities.

If you somehow manage to learn German to at least elementary level then you could have a privilege.

Also for studying in foreign you will require a strong recommendation from a good professor from your college.

For details about GRE application and schedule visit its official website.
www.ets.org/gre

20th July 2012, 11:15 PM
samatha89
Member+

Default Re: How to do MS in Germany after passing B.Tech with 70%, 84% in Intermediate and 80% in 10th?

you must have good command on English then you may get a chance to be in foreign universities.

If you somehow manage to learn German to at least elementary level then you could have a privilege.

Also for studying in foreign you will require a strong recommendation from a good professor from your college.

For details about GRE application and schedule visit its official website.
www.ets.org/gre
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?