1st February 2013, 10:32 AM
gouravsahu45

How to do Post graduation in MBA in power management? I have completed engineering in electrical

sir i am gourav sahu & i have completed my engineering in electrical & i am interested for post graduate mba in power management,please tell me the best college for mba in india i will be thankful to you

29th September 2016, 11:32 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to do Post graduation in MBA in power management? I have completed engineering in electrical

For Post graduation in MBA in power management candidate must have passed Master degree. The minimum percentage required for Post graduation in MBA in power management in your Master degree is 60%. 55% in the case of candidate belonging to reserved category. The minimum age of candidate must be 22 years. Also you need to appear in entrance examination to get admission in Post graduation in MBA in power management. Candidate should be physically and mentally fit at the time of exam.

For taking admission you have to contact college administration where you wish to take admission in Post graduation in MBA in power management. In order to get admission in any college, you must meet the cut off marks of the college which is set by the institution itself and it changes every year. The cut off marks for any institution depends on the following factors like number of candidates applying for the exam, number of sets available, difficulty level of the exam etc.

As you want to know best college for MBA in India here, I am going to tell you the same:

K.J. SOMAIYA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES & RESEARCH MUMBAI

NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION MANAGEMENT HYDERABAD

VINOD GUPTA SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT KHARAGPUR

T.A. PAI MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE (TAPMI) MANIPAL

LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT NEW DELHI

ALLIANCE BUSINESS ACADEMY BANGALORE

SKYLINE BUSINESS SCHOOL NEW DELHI

BLS INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT GHAZIABAD

P.E.S INSTITUTIONS BANGALORE

INSTITUTE OF HEALTH MANAGEMENT RESEARCH JAIPUR

GREAT LAKES INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT

ISM DHANBAD

IFIM BUSINESS SCHOOL BANGALORE

FORE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT NEW DELHI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?