20th March 2012, 08:35 PM

How to download the hall ticket/admission card of NDA and NAE?

I have applied for NDA & NAE. My Registration id is 11208430452. I want to download Hall ticket/admission card.

22nd March 2012, 04:48 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to download the hall ticket/admission card of NDA and NAE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11208430452 View Post
I have applied for NDA & NAE. My Registration id is 11208430452. I want to download Hall ticket/admission card.
NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this examination is Conducted by UPSC, Twice in a year and for This year NDA (I) Examination Notification was already Published and the examination will be held on 15/April/2012, If you have already applied for this examination, then please wait for your E-Admit card.

You will Received your Admit card soon in your Mail ID, which you mentioned at the time of filling your application form, UPSC Never send you the admit card offline through Post, If you cant received your Admit card in your Mail ID, then you can easily download your E-Admit card directly from the official website.

The Online E-Admit card you can download 15 days before the examination.

So, please wait for Few more days and then you can easily download your Online Admit card from the official website.

So, please wait and prepared well for the examination, only then you will be able to cracked the NDA Examination and if you need more information then please check official website :

http://www.upsc.gov.in
22nd March 2012, 05:24 PM
vijaykumarsriram
Member+

Hai friend
NDA (I) Examination Notification was already Published and the examination will be held on 15/April/2012, If you have already applied for this examination, then please wait for your E-Admit card.
You will Received your Admit card soon in your Mail ID, which you mentioned at the time of filling yourapplication form, UPSC Never send you the admit card offline through Post, If you cant received your Admitcard in your Mail ID, then you can easily download your E-Admit card directly from the official website.
The Online E-Admit card you can download 15 days before the examination.
13th April 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, my name is ankit r singh.i have filled nda form from mumbai.how i download only using registration id because i have lost captcha image also hallticket nnt posted yet.Please send it on my email id Reg id.11206725471 please.....
15th April 2012, 12:08 AM

Post Re: How to download the hall ticket/admission card of NDA and NAE?

I have applied for NDA My Registration id is 11207745898 . I want to download Hall ticket.hall ticket please send in my email
20th July 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,how i down load my hall ticket?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?