7th November 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in BBA after studying in 12th commerce and maths

i m studying in 12 comm. and maths. tell me how can i get admission in bba and some top college in panipat and delhi area?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a commerce student without maths get admission in BBA?
  2. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce externally?
  3. Can I apply for BBA after completing 12th in commerce without Maths?
  4. Can I apply for BBA after completing 12th in commerce without Maths?
  5. Can I do BBM or BBA courses if I am not a Maths student? Which course is better to opt for?
  6. Can I do BBM or BBA course after 12th commerce without having Maths? Which course is better between the two? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  8. After studying 12th what should I do to join BBA or BBS without having Maths?
  9. Can I do BCA without having Maths after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing Commerce without Maths?
  10. Which college is offering BBA? I have finished my 12th in commerce+Maths with 59%
  11. BBA after commerce without maths in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. After completing 12th commerce is it possible to go for BBA/BCA/BMS? Any colleges where I can get admission? I am from Kalyan-Thane
  13. Should I go for B.Com or BBA after completing 12th commerce CBSE?
  14. Doing BBA after completing 12th is worthy if I am weak in Mathematics? -- [New]
  15. Which are the colleges for commerce without maths? My expected percentage of 12th is around 70%
  16. How to get admission in commerce after passing SSC exam? What is the scope for commerce without having Maths as one subject in 11th and 12th?
  17. List of top BBA colleges that value commerce with additional maths in class 12th
  18. What are the options for me after 12th commerce? Colleges offering BBA course? Will I have to pay donation if I score 80%?
11th April 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in BBA after studying in 12th commerce and maths

how much mark is needed for me to take BBA after plus 2
26th May 2013, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in BBA after studying in 12th commerce and maths

SHOULD I TAKE ADMSN IN BBA OR BCOM?
2nd June 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

after 12 commerce can i do BBA?
2nd June 2013, 04:34 PM
Nishchal gupta
Junior Member+

The best college in delhi take admission in bba course on the basis of the merit ......that means the more u work hard and score in 12th examination...so work hard in 12th ..

Top 10 Colleges of Commerce in Delhi
St Stephen's Sri Ram College of Commerce Hindu College
Lady Shri Ram Lady Sri Ram College
St Stephen's
Hindu College Hans Raj College Hans Raj College
Miranda House Hindu College Miranda House
Ramjas College Kirori Mal College Venkatesawara College
Jesus & Mary College, Delhi Venkatesawara College Gargi College, Delhi
Hans Raj College Jesus and Mary College Ramjas College
Indraprastha College for Women, Delhi Daulat Ram College Maitreyi College, Delhi
Kamala Nehru College for Women, Delhi Indraprastha College for Women, Delhi Sri Ventateswara
Ramjas College S. Bhagat Singh College Kirori Mal College
4th June 2013, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Hey i am harsh, i have score 60% in commerce stream, in which government college can i get admission in Mumbai?
13th June 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Can i get addmission in bba without maths after 12.
11th March 2014, 08:25 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after 12 commerce can i do BBA?
Yes your eligible to apply for BBA course after completing 12th standard in arts stream . The Basic eligibility criteria for BBA course is that candidate should complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university .

Information Regrading BBA course :-

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration . It is an Bachelor degree in Management stream . The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester . BBA courses having good scope in both the private as well as Public sectors .

For BBA course you have to go through the subjects . Here i provide the subjects for BBA course . I hope that will helpful study BBA course .

BBA Course Subjects :-

-Business Management
-Fundamentals for Computer
-Business Economics
-Business Mathematics
-Financial Accounting
-Business Organisation
-Cost Accounting
-Indian Economic
-Marketing Management
-Business Law Business Environment
-Human Resources Management
-Management Information System
-Business Environment
-Marketing Research
-Organisation Behavior

To apply for BBA course , you should complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university . You should score minimum 55% percentage of marks in 12th board Examination . Your age should be 17 years to 25 years . The Admission for BBA course is based on the percentage of marks in 12th board Examination . So, If your score good percentage of marks in 12th board examination then you may get admission for BBA course .

Some colleges may also conduct entrance Examination as well as Interview within the college . The Institute of allot admission based on the entrance examination performance . The Syllabus for Entrance Examination is based on 12th standard books . So, to crack the entrance Examination you have refer the 12th standard books . Then definitely you may crack the entrance examination with good percentage of marks .

So, If your satisfy the eligibility criteria , I sure that you will get admission for BBA course in reputed colleges .

List of Best BBA Colleges in India :-

~~ Lovely Professional University
~~ Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies
~~ The New College
~~ Prestige Institute of Management
~~ Vivekananda College of Arts and Science
~~ Alliance Business Academy
12th March 2014, 06:32 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. This is a 3 year Graduation course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

Candidates will be provided knowledge regarding Commerce and Business Management areas through this course.

In many of the colleges, direct admission will be given for the candidates for this course. However some colleges will conduct Entrance Exam also as a part of giving admission to this course.

As you have already some Commerce knowledge in your 10+2, it will be easy for you to understand the concepts and subjects in BBA.

So, if you put best efforts, you can gain good subject knowledge and you can score good percentage of marks in your BBA course.

My suggestion would be to opt for MBA course at your Post Graduation level so that you will be having good career scope and job opportunities.

Start preparation for the Entrance Exam for MBA course from the very beginning of your Graduation.

Better to crack CAT Exam so that there is a chance for you to get admission in IIMs which are the top institutions to join MBA course.

So, collect the list of colleges that are offering BBA course in and around you and select the best out of them where there are good academic standards and placements.

Wish you all the best.
18th May 2014, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

is it must to be facing of entrance exam for geeting admission in bba course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?