4th June 2012, 08:26 PM
aditi bharadwaj

How to get admission in a good engineering college through management quota?

how can i get admission in good engineering college through management quota?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Ramiah Institute of Engineering in Management quota?
  2. Any entrance exam for Direction course? Preparation needed for passing the exam? Total marks and minimum marks needed to clear the exam?
  3. Details regarding seats under management quota in IPU?
  4. List of colleges in WB offering admission through Management quota in ECE Diploma?
  5. Eligibility for admission in B.Tech at Anna university under management quota? Which engineering college provides admission under sports quota?
  6. What can I do if I dont succeed in IIT or AIEEE entrance exam?
  7. How to get admission in a good engineering college through management quota?
  8. Can I get admission in any Medical College under Management Quota having secured 57% in 12th? Can I get admission in Mahaveer Medical College under Management quota?
  9. List of private diploma colleges in management quota with Electrical or Electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I get a MBBS seat under management quota in any college in NCR?
  11. Colleges which have management quota for admission? Does Symbiosis provide management quota for MBA?
  12. How to get admission into good engineering colleges through management quota? I am appearing in 12th PCM board
  13. Direct admission in engineering colleges through UPSEE 2015 is possible? -- [New]
  14. Can a student with 65 marks get an admission in an Engineering college under NRI quota in good Engineering college?
  15. Whether there is private entrance exam for management quota seats in engineering colleges of Mumbai? Details of such entrance exam?
  16. In which college can I get admission on Merit in Gujarat after securing 230 marks in A Group and 44.25 marks in GUJCET? Which are the colleges providing admission in Management Quota? What can be the expected donation?
  17. What is the criteria for admission after doing engineering in Architecture in RV college of engineering? What is the management quota?
  18. What is the procedure to take admission in Management quota after scoring 461 rank outside delhi region
24th January 2014, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in a good engineering college through management quota?

for admisson in good college through management cota fistly you will pay high amount and it is enough if you can pay according to college so you can do if not then you can give reexam of engineering with more struggle
24th January 2014, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in a good engineering college through management quota?

for admisson in good college through management cota fistly you will pay high amount and it is enough if you can pay according to college so you can do if not then you can give reexam of engineering with more struggle
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?