2nd June 2012, 11:37 PM
palakdarji

How to get admission in M.Pharm in Anand Gujarat? Entrance exam that I have to answer to take admission in Gujarat?

I have not cleared gpat 2012 exam and i want admission in mpharm in anand, gujarat. Please tell me the details about the admission process and i also wanted to ask u tht are there any other entrance exams to take admissions in gujarat? Please reply soon

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Gujarat for M.Pharm? Information about Gujarat Entrance Exam? Procedure for M.Pharm in Gujarat?
  2. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  3. Which is the entrance exam for M.Pharm in Gujarat or Maharashtra?
  4. When will the admission for M.E in E.C be starting in Gujarat? I'm an E.C engineer from Gujarat
  5. Which M.Pharm college in Rajkot is AICTE approved which provides stipend?
  6. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  7. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get admission through GATE in M.E in Gujarat after completing B.E?
  9. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
  10. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  11. Admission in general quota within Gujarat or in private medical college of Gujarat?
  12. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  13. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat after scoring 55% aggregate?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  15. Where can I get admission in Gujarat as well as outside Gujarat after completing 12th science B Group exam
  16. How to get admission in degree colleges in Gujarat in India? In which colleges can I get admission?
  17. Which are the good government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  18. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
25th June 2012, 11:35 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to get admission in M.Pharm in Anand Gujarat? Entrance exam that I have to answer to take admission in Gujarat?

[SIZE=5][SIZE=5][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=5][SIZE=5]Anand Pharmacy College[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=5][SIZE=5], Anand, Gujarat

[/SIZE][/SIZE][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]M Pharm
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]
Subject Specialization offers:
Pharmacology, Pharmaceutics, Quality Assurance, Industrial Pharmacy

eligibility;

Admission procedure is conducted on the basis of Centralized Selection Procedure carried out by Joint Admission Committee.
Admissions to the NRI/NRI Sponsored seats (15% of the Approved Intake) is carried out on purely merit basis as per the guidelines of Admission Committee for the Professional Courses, Gujarat State. Merit is prepared by considering the ACPC Merit marks of CET EXAM.
address;

Opp. Town Hall, Nr. Grid,
Anand – 388 001
Gujarat, INDIA.
Phone :
Ph:- 91 2692 250020

ALL THE BEST.....
   [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
24th November 2019, 10:45 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Pharm in Anand Gujarat? Entrance exam that I have to answer to take admission in Gujarat?

The eligibility criteria to get admission in m pharmacy in Anand is
1) candidate must complete bachelors of pharmacy
2) candidate should have a proper licence
3) candidates must undergo gpat entrance exam
You must try to give the entrance exam once again because it is the only criteria through which you can get admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?