23rd July 2014, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MBBS after doing BSc? Can I get my leaving certificate from respective college?

sir, i am doing bsc in last year but now i got admission in mbbs so can i get my leaving from my respective college?

Related Questions:
  1. After completing ISC with PCB and BSc Agriculture can I get admission in MBBS? Will the migration certificate of the university from which I am pursing BSc Agriculture be appropriate?
  2. Is college leaving certificate required for admission in BA?
  3. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  4. Guidelines and rules for getting Triplicate School Leaving certificate?
  5. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  6. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  7. Can I use my OBC certificate for admission in MBBS course in Maharashtra state?
  8. Can I use the OBC certificate for admission in MBBS course in Maharashtra state?
  9. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of government colleges with their respective numbers of BC quota for MBBS admission?
  11. Medical colleges in Haryana in which I can get direct admission for MBBS course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  12. Can I get admission in MBBS colleges of Mumbai on the basis of class 10th marks?
  13. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  14. What is the scope of BSc Nursing?
  15. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  16. Will I get admission in Diploma if don't have true copy of Leaving certificate?
  17. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Botany? I am a BSc student
  18. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
15th August 2016, 11:03 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MBBS after doing BSc? Can I get my leaving certificate from respective college?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and it is five year duration course.

Yes, you can get the leaving certificate from the respective college if you want to take the admission in the different course in different college. You have to state the reason of leaving for college.
4th March 2022, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in MBBS after doing BSc? Can I get my leaving certificate from respective college?

Sir can I submit my bsc 1st year leaving certificate to get admission into respective medical colleges??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?